Thursday, February 10, 2011

Too Sick to Party

Today was supossed to be one of Colby's school days...it was also his Valentine's party at MDO. But with being diagnosed with croup and an ear infection yesterday he had to stay home. He is feeling much better. The coughing is not nearly as bad. We put him in the shower last night so we will probably keep doing that alteast until the weekend. We had already bought valentine's for his class so I wanted to give them out plus he was feeling better today so I figured he was ok to go and visit and pick up his stuff as well.
Poor baby I think was confused why he wasn't staying. His little friends were also so excited to see him. A lot of the kids must be out sick though b/c there was only about 4 in there and there is usually 10. His teacher gave him his treats and even took his picture. He acted like he didn't want to leave---he didn't cry but he just stood there a little confused. I hate he had to miss an entire week but I think his immune system needs time to recover. We will probably lay low until next week. Tomorrow he has a dentist appointment so we will go to that since he is acting like he feels better. Not sure what we will do Saturday maybe go run some errands or something. Sunday we will probably just go to Sunday School...once again not to over do it. I think he will be ok by then but I don't want to stay the full 3 hours...that's already tiring enough but after being sick all week I don't want to take any chances! I think we will all be glad to get back to some normalcy next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment