Thursday, February 3, 2011

Mid-Week




This week hasn't been too exciting. Due to the extremely cold/sleet type weather we are having we haven't done much. Tuesday Colby had school and I had a dentist appointment. After my appointment I came home and Austin and I went to Target before going to pick Colby up. We picked him up a few minutes early though because the weather started getting really nasty.


We spent the afternoon around the house it was nice though. I really enjoyed the family time. It was raining though so we couldn't play outside or bikeride.


Yesterday was a boring day. I had to grocery shop which is always a not fun day with a toddler. I usually save one day a week for grocery shopping and chores around the house. I hate it but it has to be done. Colby is always so hyper on those days too b/c he can't get out. It was also too cold to play outside. We orginally had planned to go to church which I was excited about b/c it would mean we would be able to get out the house but plus Colby would be able to play with other kids. Well it started sleeting around the time we were going to start getting ready. I axed the idea of going. I didn't want to risk getting out in the bed weather or Colby and I getting sick. So we stayed in.


Today Colby had school again which I was so thankful it didn't get cancelled. He needed the time out of the house. I had MOPS which was nice. I always enjoy getting to visit with the other moms. Once again though its too cold to play outside so after naptime it will be more just staying in and playing. We might have to do some arts and crafts today to keep us busy!


Tomorrow Colby's little friend Kiley is supossed to come over for a couple hours. This will be nice so he will be entertained! I told her mother who just had a new baby a month ago to take the morning to go rest or do what she needed and I would keep Kiley! It will be Colby's first official friend over day where the friend has been dropped off!

No comments:

Post a Comment