Monday, January 31, 2011

Boot Camp Week 2

Today was my 2nd time going to Boot Camp. I really wanted to stay home this morning but I kept telling myself that if I skipped today it would be even harder to go back next week. I felt like I did better today and wasn't quite as worn out as I was last week. We did a lot more fast pace running/jogging type excercising today. This was hard for me b/c it has never been my strong suite but I felt like I did again better then last week. I hope I am not as sore this week. It took me until about Friday to not feel like I was walking like a grandma!
It was nice Austin was off today so he kept Colby while I went to Bootcamp. They had a father/son morning and went to Petsmart and to the park. I was glad the 2 of them got to spend some one on one time together. I know its not often they get to do stuff like that since austin works and I say at home.
Once I got home I cleaned up and we all went to eat lunch out which was nice. I look forward to the rest of the day that we will get to spend together. Hoping some bike riding is on our agenda! Austin is also off tomorrow which will be nice we will get to hang out a little while Colby is in school!

No comments:

Post a Comment