Friday, January 14, 2011

MUCH better Day

Today has already been a MUCH better day! For one Colby and I both slept until 8. I panicked at first when I woke up and realized how late it was but then I told myself RELAX we both needed the rest. So we got moving and I fixed Colby cinnamon/sugar toast. He loves it! Well it was so cute...usually I cook 1 piece for each of us and most of the time he doesn't even finish his whole piece. Well today I was watching tv and I heard him going "more more more" I looked over and his plate was empty he had gobbled up the toast. I said you want more toast and he said "YES YUM"! I was so glad to see him eating good even though he's still a little sick!
So after breakfast we finished getting ready and we headed out to the Educator. My parents were meeting us there so we could look for some stuff for church. Colby always has a blast in that store. He loves running around and looking at all the fun stuff....takes after his momma because I remember going to that store when I was little and loving it.
After the Educator since the temps had warmed up slightly today we decided to take Colby to the park. I am so glad we did too because he had a blast! I think being couped up so much in the house was driving us all crazy! He ran around and laughed and acted like he felt so much better! My parents also loved it! We even got to see a train while we were there which he loved!
I feel like today is so much better of a day...now I am just praying Austin and I don't get sick. He just called and said he felt like he was sick and I have a slight tickle but I have been ignoring it because I really don't want to be sick....once Colby feels good I want us to feel good too so we can go back to normal! I might sneak some of his antibiotics haha....
We don't have much planned the rest of the day I am just hoping Austin comes home early and we can all rest. Tomorrow we don't have a lot going on either but we are supossed to go to a Sunday School party later in the evening if we are well. I hope we are because I have really been looking forward to getting out and going somewhere! Colby is going to spend the night with my parents. I am sure he could come to the party but its 7-10 which means we would have to leave early since he is usually in bed by 8 plus the couple who is hosting it has a 2 month old but Colby is 2 years old so its not like they could play together. I just think we will enjoy ourselves more plus my parents have been wanting to keep him!
So heres to praying that we all stay well enough to keep our plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment