Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday Fun











Today since Austin was off we decided to get out and do some indoor stuff since its really too cold to play outside much. We knew Colby needed to work off some energy since he was kept in the car and inside our house all day yesterday. I suggested we take him back to the Bounce Place we took him over the summer. I figured he would like it a lot more now that he's older. Plus he loved the bounce things at the Fall Festival at Halloween.




It was great we had the entire Bounce Room to ourselves! Colby had a blast! Well we all 3 did. Since there were no other kids there Austin and I joined him in the fun! I wish we could do that every day would probably be good to stay limber. I made moves today I didn't think I still had in me haha. Colby was more timid about the slides this time and would make Austin go with him on the big ones but he got the concept of bouncing and jumping better. We stayed about an hour.




We also had a quick errand to make an exchange by the mall so we did that then went over to the Food Court to eat. It was a nice little outting on a cold day! Now we are home rushing around trying to get stuff done. I always enjoy these days when Austin is off and we can all 3 go do something fun together!




No comments:

Post a Comment