Thursday, January 20, 2011

I am losing my Mind!

So I officially have mommy brain...today apparantly when I was loading Colby in the car to head out to MDO and MOPS I placed my house keys on the top of my car. I had no clue about this until Colby and I got home from everything and I went to get my house keys and couldn't find them. Our spare key was also not in the garage. So I had to wait on Austin to be able to leave the hotel. We got home around 12:15 and it took us until 1 to get in the house. Very frustrating! But I am thankful it was a nice enough day we could just play in the backyard! Colby thought that was great. He didn't mind a bit! Finally when Austin got here to let us in and we were talking about what could have happened it hit me that I did hear something come off my car this morning when I was turning off our street. At the time I thought it was just something in the trunk but it hit me it was probably my house keys. So sure enough! He drove down there where I said it happened and found them lying in the middle of the street. God was definitely watching out for me today...this is actually the 2nd time this has happened although the first time they stayed on top my car the entire time. So I will NOT be placing my keys on top my car anymore! I think God has given me enough chances...3rd strike and I am out right?!? Anyways made for a fun story and an interesting day!

No comments:

Post a Comment