Monday, January 3, 2011

Fun Morning!







Since Austin was off today we decided to start the morning with a treat. We did beignets for breakfast at the mall. Colby ate them up too...I think that was the first time he had ever had them! After we finished those Austin and Colby went to walk around and play by the fountain while I shopped. My main goal was to find an outfit for his sister's wedding this upcoming week but I didn't have much luck. They have already gotton rid of most of their winter stuff and pulled out the spring. Well this won't work for a January wedding that the high is only like 52 that day. But I did find some cute things.



Once I met back up with the boys we walked around some more then took Colby by the cars. He loves those! We only have to put money in once too b/c he doesn't care he just likes to climb in and out of them mainly! Ofcourse after like 15 min when we were ready to go and pryed him away he screamed and cried and pitched a fit! I really felt bad for him b/c the whole way out of the mall he was screaming "a bus" poor baby was heartbroken!



When we made it back to the house we played in the backyard! We all had so much fun even the animals got in on the fun! We played soccer and baseball and Colby played on his new swingset. It felt good to be outside and get some excercise. That is my new goal for 2011 to do something physical everyday...yesterday I missed b/c of church and our New Years dinner but I figure I did pick up after 2 toddlers in Sunday School so that should count for something right?!?



This afternoon we all enjoyed naptime then whenever Colby woke up we all took a bike ride! Another active thing YES! Colby loved it! Santa brought us all a bike trailer for Colby and future kiddos to ride in! He loved riding in it...he was so cute too! It felt good once again to do something active! Hope we can keep this up!

No comments:

Post a Comment