Friday, April 13, 2012

A morning out

Oh today feels like a glorious day! I finally feel like I'm about over this mess. I still have a cough though but I woke up feeling refreshed rather then feeling like a truck rolled over me finally! I am so glad to start feeling normal. The kids seem about over it too although Colby has had a case of the grumps today so I think maybe he's still trying to get over the feeling yucky part but maybe by Monday he will be 100%! We decided with the beautiful weather and the fact that we are feeling better we had to get out the house! We have been in way too much this week! We basically spent Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday at home. I think Colby and I have had too much togetherness being pent up too! Austin and I had promised him a trip to the mall earlier in the week before I got so sick and before the kids got sick so I figured I would make good on that. This way it also wasn't going too far or going to tire us out too much. I really hoped this week we could have done some big stuff but oh well we have all summer I guess! I think everyone enjoyed the mall. My mom came along to help me out. I think I could handle the 2 kids at the mall but its nice for there to be an extra set of hands.
Colby has been so excited about the "Rides" at the mall especially the tow truck but wouldn't you know when we got there that tow truck was broken! He handled it pretty well no fits but you could tell he was sad. He did get to ride the other set of rides and play in the playground though. I think Lindsay enjoyed people watching! After doing all the "kid" things there were to do we went to eat lunch. Colby was still very ornery. He didn't want to eat much and everything was a crisis. Even though it didn't go perfect it was still nice to get out and rejoin humanity! Its been a long week being stuck in! So we were so thankful to get out!

No comments:

Post a Comment