Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunday

Today was another busy day for us! Sundays are long, but fun days! Today I was very busy. Usually with being co-director of the nursery during Sunday School I work on maintance type stuff and check on the classes. Today one of Colby's teachers though were out so I offered to work in his class. I enjoyed working with him but I think he acted out more with me in there. I was in Sunday School teacher from the time he was 8 months old until 2 1/2. I am so thankful he has other teachers now! Like I said I enjoyed being with him but I think he listens and learns better when mommy is not around. I think he enjoyed it though. He's been a little more clingy lately...I think he's trying to soak up the attention that his sister gets. I think he really liked having me in there. It was fun to see him interacting with the other children. I also had extended care today so I was really busy. Well I had signed up to work with either babies or older kids. I used to work with the toddlers but now that is a big class and it just wears me out so much and when i have to come home to my 2 I hate being exausted when I get home. The older ones are tiring too but not quite as physically demanding. We had 4 kids in our class today. We ended up taking them out on the playground. The toddler class went out there too. With both classes combined I think we had about 7 or 8 kids. It was busy! I got to visit with Tammy though who is Glenn Paul's mom. I feel like I am always in such a rush at church with the 2 kids I never get to talk to her so it was nice to visit with her some! Again I am thankful for the opportunity to serve. I realize what a blessing it is to have your kids be safe and happy while I sit in church so I know even though its tiring and I was with my own child that its a form of worship. Lindsay did great in her class...poor baby I think is exausted though. She had 2 full days. We did our usual lunch at McAlister's and both kids did really well. We came home and now they are both napping which is great for mommy! Now we are just very excited that Austin will be home with us for the next 3 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment