Saturday, August 21, 2010

Not Me Not Today

Ok so I was already in a semi bad mood with Colby waking up at 6:30 and not taking a nap today...also knowing my house is fixing to be in major disrepair while we have our kitchen remodeled. The day starting looking up though when Austin got home at 2:30. But as soon as he came home he started complaing of a stomachache and not feeling well. Neither of us thought much of it just thought it was something he ate. Well now he has thrown up...we are not sure if its a virus or something he ate! I am really praying its something he ate...I can't handle all of us being sick with that not today not right now!
It also sucks though anyways because I was counting on his help as our house is in major mess right now...we also have to finish packing up the kitchen. I was also cooking white beans for our dinner tonight...guess Colby and I will be the only ones eating that! It just sucks...I know I know its not the worst in the world but right now I just want to whine because this is not how I saw our evening. I pictured relaxing with my family while watching the Saints Game having a low key night! I guess like the saying goes..."when we plan God laughs". I know in everything there is a lesson and a reason and I'm sure my lesson is patience...some days I just don't have much of that! So if you are reading this say a prayer for us...pray Austin feels better soon...pray Colby and I don't get it and pray that I have patience to take care of everyone and everything and be a good wife and mother while doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment