Saturday, August 21, 2010

Park Date

Colby and Braden on the seesaw
A seesaw full of boys!




So today I knew I wanted to take Colby to the park and one of my friends called earlier and wanted to take her little boy as well. It ended up a park playdate! I knew this would be good because Colby usually gets bored when its just him and me.



We got there first and at first there was no one there but then a dad and grandfather came with a little boy. He was also 2. Colby and him hit it off right away. It was so cute to watch them copying each other and chasing each other. Finally my friend got there with her little boy Braden. He is 1 1/2. Him and Colby also hit it off. Braden was shy at first but they quickly warmed up to each other. We stayed out there longer then we ever stayed. We were there a little over an hour! It was hot too! But all the boys seemed to have fun. After awhile another little boy came who was also around their age. At one point all 4 were on the seesaw it was so cute!



I am hoping this physical activity is enough to wear Colby out so that he will nap for me! He was up once again around 6:30 this morning! I am so tired...I am excited though tonight is the Saints game so atleast that leaves us something to look forward to the rest of the day!



Tomorrow is church too so it will be another busy day! But looking forward to it! We really don't stay home much anymore...Colby is just wayy too active! Sometimes I miss those days of him being 6 months old when we could just happily stay in on Saturdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment