Thursday, August 5, 2010

Swim, Church, Fits, and Dentist

What a week! Its been a fun one filled with a variety of activities! Monday Austin was off so we went to my parent's house to go swimming! Colby is once again doing great in the water! He wants soo badly to swim and he can swim a little by himself! I am so glad we put him in swim lessons this summer! By next year he should be a fish!
Tuesday Colby and I decided to get out of the house for a bit and go to the church to work in my Sunday School classroom. Colby always enjoys playing up there while I work. He was really good and played while I got the room cleaned/straightened up.
Yesterday (Wednesday) was my usual Bible Study day where Colby goes and stays with my parents while I am there. He usually does great and he loves going there. For some reason yesterday though he was off the whole time. He was fine at home but even when we first got there acted like he was not into it like he usually is. I think since he had been there 3 other times in the last couple days he just honestly wanted to do something else. They also threw him off by my mom having a friend over with a little girl then my dad left to get a haircut and they didn't take Colby swimming. So I guess all the changes just had him upset. My little guy is so into routines stuff like that sometimes upsets him. He was fine though when we got home. Poor guy I think he just wanted to be home with his toys! I am just glad thats all it was and he's not sick!
Today Colby had a dentist appointment. It was his 3rd. Its just a routine checkup/cleaning and literally takes like 5-10 minutes. I think he did MUCH better today! He still cried during the cleaning but he didn't fight and squirm and kick like he usually does. The dentist said his teeth looked really good! Suprisingly though she said there was no sign of his 2 year molars! I knew they hadn't come out yet but I figured maybe they would be out soon! He sometimes acts sensitive with them so I figured it might be shortly but he might have a couple more months before we see any sign of them she said!
We are leaving today/tomorrow to go to Hattiesburg. We usually make a trip in August around this time for Austin's niece Maggie's b-day! It will be fun to get away for a few days! The party should be fun too for Colby!

No comments:

Post a Comment