Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Musical

Today was our church's Christmas Musical and Celebration. The morning began with a churchwide breakfast. Usually they do a dinner but this year for some reason it switched to a breakfast which I think I like better it was less hectic.
Colby enjoyed the donuts! He ate a whole one by himself! He enjoyed just sitting and watching the people and kids around him. We sat by our friend Laura and her little boy who is 1 month old. I got to hold him while she ate. It felt so wierd holding a little baby like that it seems so long ago that Colby was a newborn!
I had decided that Colby would go into the Musical with me since it was music and was right before Christmas I wanted him with me. He did really well for a 2 year old. He got antsy at times but held in there about 45 minutes before I had to take him out. And I really probably could have made him stay the whole time but I knew he had been still long enough plus I figured a potty break was necessary!
He was so cute during the performance though he would yell out YAY everytime a song would end. Everytime someone would pray he would say AMAN! He also clapped numerous times and tried to sing along! When I did get him up to leave he was shouting BYE and waving to the rest of the congregation! Wow we have a ham on our hands for sure!
I took him back to the nursery to play. Baby Jonathan was in there b/c Laura had to take him out too, another visitor's little boy who I think was like 11 months, and then Colby's friend Glenn Paul. I was glad he got to play for a little while too!
It was a very fun morning! I just wish Austin could have been with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment