Saturday, December 11, 2010

Disney Day 5
















Our last day at Disney we spent in Epcot. When we got there we went to The Living Seas with Nemo. We knew this was something Colby would enjoy. He loved the ride. After the ride we did Turtle Talk with Crush. He liked this as well! After finishing up in there we went to the Land to get a Fast Pass for Soarin. The fast pass told us to come back around 11ish. So we decided to go ahead and to Spaceship Earth. Colby liked this ride he ooohed and ahhhed and talked throughout it. After this ride we went back to the Land to ride Soarin. We rode with Randall and Elizabeth while my parents kept Colby then they got to go. After the ride we all sat down to eat lunch. After lunch Randall and Elizabeth left to go to Magic Kingdom to see a friend so we rode the Land boat ride. This was a nice relaxing ride for Colby.





After that we took him into the Imagination place knowing he needed badly to get out the stroller and stretch his legs. We rode the ride and then I remembered that after the ride there is a big room for the kids to run and climb. Well wouldn't you know they had most of it closed off. So we took him back to the Living Seas to a play area in there. It was ok but it wasn't very big and it was crowded. There also wasn't much to climb on. Colby kept misbehaving as he had been all day. I know he was "done" by this point with the whole waiting, riding in strollers thing and he was tired but it was quite annoying the way he kept acting. After several time outs we knew he needed a rest. We strapped in the stroller and wouldn't let him out and he finally sacked out! We toured the countries this way. He slept for 2 hours atleast! Austin and I were able to walk around and ride the Norway ride while my parents strolled him. We finally all found a bench and rested. Epcot is the biggest most tiring park and we saved it for the last day so we were all pooped by this point. Once Colby woke up it was about time for our dinner reservations in Mexico. He woke up in a pretty decent mood and did very well at dinner. After dinner though we headed back to the hotel I think we were all exausted!





We had a great time in Disney and I am so glad we got the opportunity to take Colby for his first time! I always said I wanted to take him at 2. I know he won't remember it or atleast much of it but he had a great time and I think we made many great memories! It also taught us a lot of patience I feel like we can conquer anything after that haha. It was fun though and I can't wait to go back! I look forward to each trip there and how Colby will act. The next time we go I would imagine he will be around 5. So it will be a totally different experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment