Friday, December 31, 2010

A Look Back at 2010















































































I can't believe 2010 is coming to a close! It seems like the year just began! It has been a very, fun and busy year. Colby grew from a toddler to more of a little boy! He has learned to run, jump, and talk lots! I have continued staying home with him another year. It has been a fun journey. This year we have gone on lots of playdates and many adventures. We took 2 big trips to Florida...one to the beach and one to Disney World. Colby also started school this year. He is going to a Mother's Day Out program 2 days a week from 9-12. So far we have both really enjoyed this! Its been nice for mommy to catch a break to run errands or come home and clean house or just relax. Colby has learned so much. He has learned most of his ABC's and counting to 10. He has also become very social. We have really enjoyed the holidays with Colby this year. He is learning more and understanding more which makes everything so exciting! He also turned 2 this year. We have experienced ups and downs with that. He transferred to a big boy bed which in turn created sleep problems but those are worked out now. He also gave up the bottle and pacifier this past year. We also began potty training and he is doing very well with that! This year Colby has also become very verbal...his talking has exploded especially this December he is saying lots of 3 word sentences now! Its so fun seeing him learn!












This year Austin and I also celebrated our 6th Anniversary! I can't believe its been 6 years since I walked down that aisle! Its been a wonderful 6 years! I can't wait to see what 2011 our 7th year of marriage brings! I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful husband! Austin also started a new job this year...he's still with Marriott but he transferred across the street to the JW Marriott and is now over the front desk. I am still enjoying staying home with Colby. Not sure when/if I will go back to work but definitely not until Colby is in full day school. I feel like right now God wants me home with him and I honestly can't picture it any other way. Its one of the hardest jobs being a mommy, wife, keeper of the house during the week but its also one of the most rewarding.

























No comments:

Post a Comment