Thursday, December 9, 2010

Disney Day 4
















Our fourth day at Disney we went back to Magic Kingdom. If I had to guess this was probably Colby's favorite day! He was in the best mood and seemed to enjoy all we did! When we got the Magic Kingdom the first thing I wanted to do with him was the Grand Prix Raceway ride. I knew with his obsession with cars he would love this! And he did! He loved actually being able to drive! I was so glad he was tall enough to drive. I rode with him and controlled the gas pedal but he steered. He was a jerky driver though...therefore I couldn't press the gas hard b/c we were already both flying back and forth. Austin laughed at us saying we were going so slow we had a line for like 10 cars stacked up behind us! Oh well we had fun! Colby giggled the entire way! It was truly a magical moment seeing him that happy and enjoying himself! After that Austin, Randall, and Elizabeth went to ride Space Mountain. While they were doing that my parents and I took Colby into Mickey's Toontown. He got to ride the little kiddie rollercoaster. I think he really liked it but held on to me pretty tightly...I think had he rode it twice he would have gotton into it. I think he was just shocked at first! After the rollercoaster we went to Mickey's House and let him explore then off to meet Mickey and Minnie!





He loved doing this! He got so excited to see them both! He even high fived Mickey and kissed Minnie on the nose. When it was getting time to go he grabbed Minnie's hand as if to say "Let's Go Minnie" I think everyone in the room melted! After the character meeting we saw a play area... I decided to let him have about 20 minutes to climb and run around. He was so happy! He loved the slides! Poor baby was soo ready to stretch his legs and do something other then be carried around or ride in a stroller! After this we went to ride Pirates of the Carribean because it was something we all could ride and enjoy! I was a little worried that Colby might get scared in this ride. Along the way we picked up Fast Passes for Winnie the Pooh. Our time told us after 12 to come back so we figured after lunch we would go back. So we went on to Pirates of the Carribean. Colby sat with Aunt Lizzie and he loved it! He talked and ooohed and ahhed the whole way through! After that we all decided to stop for lunch. After lunch Randall and Elizabeth had plans with some friends so we took Colby to the Winnie the Pooh ride. I think he really liked that one too. After that ride Austin and I decided it best to bring him back to the hotel to rest. My parents went on and stayed and did some of their favorite things which I was glad since they had been such a big help to us watching Colby so we could ride things.





We went back to the hotel to take naps. After the nap we had some time before dinner so we let Colby run around and explore the outside around the hotel. He loved just having some freedom outdoors. For dinner that night we ate at the Polynesian Resort. It was just us and my parents. Randall and Elizabeth were still with their friends. After dinner we spent some time walking around that hotel again letting Colby run off some energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment