Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ready for Disney

Wheww this has been quite a week...I say that because we have been so busy preparing for our trip and while doing that I feel like Colby has been couped up so he has LOTS of energy! This week hasn't been very exciting for him but I don't feel too bad b/c he will have plenty of excitement come tomorrow!
Monday we just went grocery shopping for a few items mainly things for our trip. This ofcourse is a day where Colby doesn't get to do much so we are mainly hanging out at home. Tuesday he had school...Thank goodness! But it was still stressful with so much going on. We had our cleaning lady here which always makes things a little more hectic plus I had to run errands while he was at school. I felt like our house was all upside down with luggage everywhere! Today has really been crazy! We stayed home ALL day today due to having to pack and do laundry and just catch up on other household things. Colby has been so wild! We took a walk this morning to hopefully cure some of his hyperness and it worked for awhile but he was hyped up again after his nap. It has been the loooongest day ever! I know it will all be soo worth it once we get to Disney but I hate preparing for trips! I thought it used to be hard when it was just Austin and I but its 10 times harder with a child under your feet. I feel bad b/c I feel like we had to ignore him today and put the tv on to entertain him...something we never do! I guess its ok though since its not the norm! He and I did play outside for awhile tonight which was good. There is just so much to do to get ready for a trip!
I can't believe this time tomorrow we will have had our first day there! I can't wait to see Colby's face...tomorrow is going to be so exciting for him! Its his first ever plane ride and I know he will love that...then he will get to ride the airport tram and the Disney bus all of which should be fun for him too things he's never done. Then we will get to our hotel which I am sure will excite him. Then he will ride the Monorail then go to the Magic Kingdom hopefully. We are hoping to take him there once we get to the hotel and get settled. The main goals for tomorrow is the train and maybe a couple "little kid" rides to get his first taste of it...also to knock a few things out there so we won't be rushing Saturday when we go back to that park. The Magic Kingdom has the most for him to do thats why we will be going twice!
Well I am off to finish packing and then off to bed we have to be at my parent's house for 6:30!

No comments:

Post a Comment