Monday, February 13, 2012

2 Month Doc Apt

Today I brought Lindsay in for her 2 month well check. It was nice to go to the doctor for a well visit after our last 2 weeks!! I hated though that she had to get shots today! Boo! The doc said she looked great though! She was very pleased to hear she was sleeping through the night. She also was pleased with her weight gain. She gained 2 lbs since her 1 month visit! She is now 10 lbs 9 oz and 22 1/2 inches long. I hope she doesn't have any major side effects from the shots! So far today she has been a little cranky but not too bad. I always remember with Colby though the 2nd day was the worst so we shall see! I am thankful for a well child visit and a healthy sweet baby girl. Big brother was at school during all this. He had his Valentine's party at school today! I hated I didn't get to bring him or pick him up to know more about what went on at his party but that's part of having 2 now! Austin took him and picked him up today since he was off. We had a low key afternoon...the boys worked outside while Lindsay and I hung out inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment