Thursday, February 2, 2012

Mommy/Son Morning

Today Colby and I had another one of our special days. I really love doing this with him! It wasn't originally planned this week, but with him getting sick and having to stay in more I figured he needed it. Plus my parents haven't gotton to spend time with Lindsay lately so I figured they would enjoy keeping her. Since he's still reeling from getting over the croup I didn't want to take him anywhere too far away or where he would get too overworked. I took him to the park first...we haven't been to one in awhile but with all the rain we got yesterday the slides were wet. He took one glance at that and decided it was time to go! My little OCD neat child! He requested we go to the "train store" ake Barnes and Noble. So off we went there. He loves to play with the train table. He played for a little while while I shopped for Valentine's books for he and Lindsay. We ran a couple other errands while we were out since it was so easy with just 1 kid! I only make 1 stop errands when I have them both! I asked him while we were out if he would like to eat lunch somewhere...he chose Mexico over McDonald's lol. It was fun having a little lunch date with him. I never did that with him until after Lindsay was born but its nice just enjoying him over lunch I think it makes him feel grown up!
We came home and I got both ready for naps which haven't been that great today but we will probably just spend the rest of the afternoon in! Lindsay seems to have a little cold and I feel like I have a touch of it also so we will be trying to get over that!

No comments:

Post a Comment