Monday, February 22, 2010

Growing up so fast

my big boy now


my little baby boy this time last year!


So this morning we officially registered Colby for school. Well its Mother's Day Out but still close enough. He will attend in the fall. He will go Tuesdays and Thursdays 9-12. We just went to the church today to get the form and ended up going ahead with it before they book up. Apparantly these type of things fill up fast. They gave us a tour and it looked like a nice cute little place. I hope he enjoys it next year. I am looking forward to the 2 days a week for mommy time. My plan right now is one day run errands and the other come back to the house and clean. Its just hard to believe my little man is old enough for this. I think it will be good for him to get used to a "school" atmosphere and he also enjoys learning so much he should like it! They have 10 kids per class with 2 teachers so that sounds good. So that is what we did! Just kinda bittersweet to say my baby is going to be a big boy going to school in September!!

No comments:

Post a Comment