Sunday, February 28, 2010

Busy but Fun weekend

Just a glance of what all we did this weekend:

Friday: Austin and Josh went to the WWII museum while Colby and I went walking with Casee and Baby Jax

Friday Night: We met Austin's parents in Slidell at the Cracker Barrel. It was a really nice visit and good food too!

Saturday: Austin worked I went to the movie to see Shutter Island with Laura. My parents kept Colby.

Saturday Night: We just hung out at home and ordered pizza. Colby devoured most of mine!

Sunday: Sunday School we actually had Colby and Amara in class. I was glad there was another kid again! Colby played really well with her too. Austin and I got to sit in church again together! We ate lunch at McAlister's and Colby ended up pitching a fit...think he was just overtired from the business of the weekend.

Sunday Night: Laura came over to eat hamburger with us. Her husband Josh had to work. We had fun we ate played with Colby and took a walk. It was a fun evening for all of us!

I would say we had an awesome weekend it was very busy and I was almost glad to see Monday come for life to slow down a little! But we had a great time I was glad both Austin and I got to hang out with our friends this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment