Wednesday, February 10, 2010

will the poop ever end?

So I wasn't going to post today because there is much exciting happening right now. We have not done much this week b/c Colby is still getting over his stomach issues. He is better I can tell his appetite is finally getting back to where it was. Last night he was begging for tacos something he really hasn't done all week beg for food. He has also been finishing his meals like a champ. I thought maybe by today the diarhea would be gone but when I went to wake him up from his nap I got a bad feeling.
YEP another poop explosion! Again all over him all over blankets everywhere. AGAIN I had to bathe him and strip his bed. Not fun at all. Again though I am thankful that it could be worse. He could be dehydrated or something. Well I hope today is the last of the explosions. That's 2 in one week! And ofcourse daddy has not been home for either of these events. We had planned to go to church tonight since we have missed the last 2 Sundays. Plus Austin had a deacon's meeting so I thought it might be nice for us to make an appearance and be there as a family. Well after the mess I decided maybe Colby shouldn't get out quite yet. So it was another day at home. We did make the grocery store though. Tomorrow we will probably go over to my parent's house in the morning and hang out for a few hours! But thats it here nothing major going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment