Wednesday, November 18, 2009

8 Years




It was 8 years ago today that Austin and I started dating. Wow I can't believe we have been together that long! I guess I would have never thought 8 years later where I would be. I remember though after our first date going home and thinking I could marry that guy. Little did I know that a couple years later we would get married...and now we are going on 5 years and have a precious 1 year old son. God is so Good! I am just thankful that he brought Austin into my life. I can't imagine where I would be without him. He is a wonderful husband who often puts his needs aside to keep Colby and I happy. He is an awesome father. I couldn't have asked for better. He does so much for us. He works hard so that I can stay home and be a mommy to Colby. But he also comes home and works just as hard. Many men come in from work and just sit on their butts in front of the tv. But not Austin he comes in and helps clean up from dinner and other chores that I didn't have time to get to during the day! So Colby and I just have to say we love you and we are so thankful for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment