Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday at home!




Well today is the famous Black Friday...no we did not participate in the fun. I have never really wanted to get in all that craziness much less with a 1 year old this year. Colby and I instead enjoyed a peaceful day at home alone! We had no place to be all company had gone home it was just him and I. Boy was it nice! I guess our last day like this was last Monday. We enjoyed the cool weather and took a walk and played out in the front yard. We both slept in and took long naps which was awesome! I haven't felt that tired but between being sick at the start of the week and just being so busy with company and the holiday I guess I really needed to catch up. We had a great day I am excited about the upcoming Christmas holiday now. Last year Colby wasn't really old enough to enjoy it I mean he stared at the lights and all but that was about it. This year I know it will be so fun with Colby! He already loves seeing the decorations going up around our neighborhood.


Tonight Austin got off early and we just had a quiet evening and dinner at home just the 3 or us. Again after a busy week this was heavenly! I love the festivities and we had a fun time with his parents but its kinda nice to get back to our little routine of things!

No comments:

Post a Comment