Friday, November 13, 2009

Finger Painting and Visit with Baby Jax Round 2


So yesterday I got the wild I idea I would try to let Colby finger paint. Again I am trying to allow him to do messier things and fun things at the same time. I figure he can learn and also have fun! I hope that soon we can do even more projects. Well he wasn't thrilled at all about putting on the smock...but once I got it on him and in the high chair I think he realized we were going to be doing something fun. He seemed to really enjoy it at first he played in it with his fingers and also used this little sponge thing I had given him. So he made 1 pretty picture I figured maybe he would make 2. So I went and got more paper and by that time he was done. No more painting fun! He was also in a bad mood I think because he was tired and also hungry. Once he got refueled with red beans and rice and some fruit he was good to go again.

So today we made plans to go visit Casee and Baby Jackson again. Colby was pretty good. He was pretty entertained at first with their dog Roux and just another house in general. He seemed a little curious when Jax would cry but other then that didn't seem to notice even when I was holding him. It will be fun seeing them grow up together. As Jackson gets bigger it will be interesting to see what Colby thinks. We stayed for about 2 hours but Colby was getting restless. He kept wanting to climb their stairs and get into mischief. So maybe we will go back next week! He didn't get into too much trouble around their house just broke a coaster haha...I guess it could be worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment