Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Exciting Night

Well our evening has been very eventful to say the least. Well it began with us going to eat Trashy Mexican. We hardly ever go out to eat on week nights...I mean like never since Colby was born. Just because I feel its more of a hassle then anything. But he's finally to the point where he can eat off the menu most places so I had a craving for mexican. Plus our house is clean so I really didn't want to mess the kitchen up making my own mexican fiesta! So we ate which Colby was really good he ate a ton of beans and rice. He loves mexican! I just think its funny because I ate so much of it when I was pregnant with him in fact I ate at that place the night before I had him! It was my last meal so to speak! So afterwards we decided we would go in Home Depot! Austin mentioned they had the Christmas stuff out and we wanted a light up snowman for our yard plus I needed playsand for Colby. This is going to be my experiment this week...Colby and sand watch out!
Well we came home and found Allie barking her head off. We thought she was barking at our neighbors. So Austin went to check and she had something fluffy in her mouth. We were worried it was a cat and she had killed it. So we put her up and went out there. Turned out there was a possum in our yard playing possum. Needless to say 5 minutes later it was gone. He probably won't come back! Well the next part is we had Colby bathed and ready for bed ...his milk was heating. Well he was walking around with his blanket in tow...and he tripped and fell head first into the door. Not the flat part of the door but like the open part! OUCH! Well he bawled and his forehead quickly became a big gooseegg. It looked pretty bad. But 2 minutes later he was back to playing and walking around. I think he is ok. It even looked better by the time he went to bed. But I guess we will still look for signs the next couple of days. But he was squealing and playing even during his bottle. But man is he tough I swear I have never seen a tougher kid. Not much knocks him down. I think he is going to be a football player for sure. I will try to get a pic tomorrow of his lovely bruise if its still there and I'm sure it will be! I didn't get one tonight I was too caught up in the trauma!

No comments:

Post a Comment