Monday, November 9, 2009

Food, Football, and Friends


Well yesterday was a great day! We started out by going to church. I ofcourse was in Colby's Sunday School class. It was a little dull because Broc slept the ENTIRE time and Colby was a little cranky. I think he is teething again. He just seemed easily aggitated not sure what his deal was. Well Austin had him in extended care and he said he was mostly fine just a little clingy and always wanting to be on daddy's lap kinda deal. I really wish I could have been in there. There were 2 two year old girls, Broc (who again slept the whole time) then Glenn Paul. I would have just liked to seen Colby interact with them. I wish Glenn Paul would come for Sunday School because they are the same age so they would probably have more in common. I worked with the three year olds. It was fine we only had 3 kids. But I guess I favor more working with the toddlers. I guess now having Colby I feel like I can interact with them better. But I can't be Colby's Sunday School teacher and extended care teacher that would be crazy!

Well after church we went to PF Changs with our friends Josh and Laura. It was really yummy we haven't been there in quite awhile. We enjoyed the food and visiting with friends. After we came home changed clothes and rested up for a bit. Then Josh and Laura came to our house to watch the Saints game. Oh and my parents had Colby during all of this. It was fun having a girl to chat with while the boys watched the game....usually I get on Austin's nerves b/c I am wanting to talk in the middle of a big play or something! After the game Laura and I went to pick up Colby. We then visited some more then the guys went to get dinner. We ate with them then took Colby and Allie for a walk. They went home around 8:30. It was so fun though! They are some great friends and people we can hang out with as a couple. We don't have many couple friends so this has really been a blessing! We want to make it a weekly thing I think it will be good for us all! Colby was very good at my parent's house they say...then he was also great once he got home so I don't know what the mood was in church...who knows! Well it was a busy fun filled day! I think we were all tired but had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment