Monday, November 23, 2009

Just a little outdoor fun!







Yesterday Austin was out washing his truck so I decided to take Colby out to play. He loves it outside. Typical boy I guess---he could spend all day out there! So we first began our time outside with walking down the sidewalk. He loves to do this. The whole time he pointed out every "truck" and "dog" in sight or that he could hear. He just loves his trucks and dogs. Again typical boy I guess! Next he decided he wanted to drive his coupe car. We are still working on him actually moving it...right now he can only scoot backwards. I'm sure though by his 2nd birthday he will have that thing going every where. After that he wanted to go in the back and swing. He misses Allie (right now Allie is at the vet being boarded since we just got back in town). But he enjoyed swinging. Then he wanted to help his daddy finish washing the truck and touched all the flowers in the front. He also loves sitting in our chairs in the front. He can almost climb up by himself but I think it makes him feel like such a big boy when sitting in them! We are trying to teach him though that you can't stand up when sitting on furniture. Anyway it was a fun time with him. I'm sure we will enjoy some more time today like this I just love the cool weather and I think he does too!

No comments:

Post a Comment