Monday, October 19, 2009

15 Month Stats

Colby went to his 15 month check up today. He weighed about 28 lbs. I think he is more around the 27 range but he was in jeans, t-shirt, and sweatshirt today. So I think without all that he is 27 not 28 b/c the scale kept going back and forth anyway. Not to mention how hard it is to get a toddler to stand still on a scale. He was also 32 inches tall. That means he had grown another inch since 12 months. He is still in the 75% for both. So he is still above average in size. Colby does not like the doctor at all though. I hate that he gets so upset but he does not like them fooling with him at all. I told the doctor he is normally very happy he just doesn't show it there. He got 2 shots. I hope they don't make him too sick. He already seemed a little tired and cranky before his nap. But hopefully by tomorrow that will wear off. One of the shots was tetanus which can leave the leg very sore. The doctor seemed to think he was very healthy he asked questions and it sounded like Colby is right on track for his age which I think we pretty much knew. He had him walk across the room to us I guess to see if is walking seemed right. Again nothing to report so I guess he is doing well. I am so thankful for that! I mean there are so many things that could be wrong with him but he's a healthy typical toddler. Praise God! After the doctor we went to Parrot Pete's to get beignets and let Colby walk around. He loved it! Although he just wanted to explore on his own and did not like us trying to keep him near our table! He is definitely reaching that independent somewhat defiant age! Fun times ahead! We went to Target afterwards and spent way too much but hopefully got all the household things we need for another week! Its amazing with 2 adults, 1 toddler, a dog, and a cat what all you need! But we had fun! Now everyone is resting! Again another great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment