Thursday, October 8, 2009

A Glance at our Trip











Here are just a few pictures from our trip! As you can see we had a great time in Texas. And my little boy did so awesome! He has always been a great baby and always done well on trips but this is the best he has ever done. He is a pretty scheduled baby so usually when we are off schedule he is pretty grumpy but he did great and adapted really well to each situation. We tried to keep him on a routine as best as possible especially with eating/napping. It wasn't exactly as things would be at home but he did wonderfully! Now I know he is ready for other big trips! This was our first trip as a family of 3 alone! We had a great time! I missed having grandparents there at times to help with Colby but in a lot of ways it was less stressful b/c it was Austin and I making all the decisions and we could do stuff when we wanted. But we still missed them! Oh and our way home was good too. It was a lot shorter then the way there. We left at like 6:45 and were home by like 4! We only stopped once too! Pretty good for having a 1 year old with us! Well this October is shaping up to be pretty busy so I will have lots more exciting posts hopefully! We have MOPS today but I think Colby and I are going to skip it. I hate to but we are both so tired and there is so much around the house that needs to be done. Plus I hate to put Colby through all that after such a long trip I know he wouldn't have fun. So we will hope the next time he does great but I think him and I just need a day at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment