Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Gymrompers

Well Colby and I joined a new Gymrompers class. We started going to the Tuesday class instead of the Wednesday. They cancelled the other class b/c there was only like 2 kids each time. Now this class today was crazy but it was fun. There were like 12 -15 toddlers! Talk about a madhouse! But they were all good. I thought Colby would be a little intimidated with all the kids but he jumped in there and had a great time. He got shy a couple times and wasn't sure about jumping up in the middle of the circle with so many kids there but I'm sure he'll get used to it. I was just glad at how well he did. I was a little worried this morning b/c he was very cranky and ill mannered when we got up. I am thinking it might be the shots. I can also tell his appetite is a little down. Darn vaccines. I just hope it doesn't get any worse then this. We dealt with so much after the 12 month shots. Anyway he acted like he felt fine at Gymrompers. He played hard. He was so cute when it was time to go I said "Colby wave byebye to your friends" and he started waving. And also everytime they clapped or said clapped he would start clapping and smiling! I wish I had some pictures but next week they told us to definitely bring the camera b/c they want the kids to wear Halloween costumes. I hope its cold though b/c if not Colby will be so hot in his little dino outfit! Well stay tuned we have storytime tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment