Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fall weather and Austin's interview







Well the weather the last couple of days has been awesome! I am so happy that FALL is finally here. This is the first cool spell we have had since late August. Its such a relief. I feel like it puts me in a better mood and makes me feel like doing more! I was also excited to put Colby in his new fall clothes. He looks like such a big boy in them. I mean last year he had some cute fall things but they weren't as fun b/c he was still a baby. Anyway yesterday Colby and I got out and went to Target. I would have liked to have done more to enjoy the weather but since Austin wasn't home. We got a bunch of things and even a few baby items for a friend. Colby loves Target and so do I so we always have a good time. Last night we were able to get out as a family and enjoy the weather and take both Colby and Allie for a walk. They are both always so sad when we don't get to go. Colby got to try out a new windbreaker that I bought him...needless to say it looked adorable! Well today the weather is still nice and chilly. So again Colby and I got out and took a walk. Today he got to wear some windpants and a cute little thermal shirt from Old Navy. He looks like a big boy! I think he really likes the cool weather. He loved being out there. I am sure we will get out again this afternoon and tonight. He also really loves all the Halloween decorations. Everytime we see some lights he gets so excited! He just has no idea what he is in for at Christmas time!



Well yesterday Austin had his interview. He thinks it went really well and seems really excited about the prospect of a new job and moving. He should find out sometime next week whether or not he got it. I am actually excited too. I mean I would be fine either way. It would be fine to stay in New Orleans b/c I am happy here but the thought of moving is exciting and we have thought of a lot of pros about Hattiesburg. So who knows we'll see! I know God has a plan for us. Just like he did 3 1/2 years ago when we moved into this house. I will keep everyone updated on where our life journey is taking us! Austin is off the next two days and I am very excited about that! Tomorrow we are planning on going to church then possibly going to lunch with some friends. My parents will take Colby home if that is the case so we can actually eat and visit with our friends. I know my parents will enjoy that time they always do! Monday Colby has his 15 month checkup and I am glad austin gets to go with us. He hasn't been with us I don't think since Colby was 6 months old or something or younger...its been awhile! Afterwards we may try to do something else since the weather should still be nice. I think Colby is only supossed to get one shot so I hope it doesn't make him feel too bad. Those 12 month shots really did a number on him! Well thats all for now! I have included a few recent pictures of Colby and Austin getting our Halloween lights out and then Colby in his new fall jacket! Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment