Monday, October 12, 2009

Saturday Night Football and Sunday Church

This post is from the weekend. Saturday night USM played on TV so we invited my parents over for jambalya and steamed veggies and to watch the game with us. I think they really like being invited for dinner at their kids's house. I mean they are used to cooking for us but how often do we cook for them? Well it turned out really well. We ate then the guys watched the game while my mom and I cleaned up and played with Colby. He also had a blast. He had the attention of 4 adults!
Sunday we had Sunday School and church as usual. I was excited because we ended up having 3 kids in Sunday School. There was Broc, Colby, and Gracee. They were all very cute! Colby played the most with Gracee. She was very friendly. In fact she was so friendly with me it made Colby get a little possessive like hey thats my mom! But she would come and sit in my lap and all. When she would do this Colby would come up from behind and grab my hair and start rubbing his face on my clothes as if to leave his scent behind! It was quite funny! But all in all he did very well. My mom was in there with that class during church and they ended up having 4 kids. Another little girl Eden joined the fun! I am glad Colby got a chance to play with friends! It was a good day! I didn't get any pictures though =(

No comments:

Post a Comment