Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Another Fun Daddy Day!

Man have I said how much I love when Austin is home?!? Colby and I both enjoy daddy's off days so much! We try to soak each of them up as much we can! Today Colby had Gymrompers class so he got to have both mommy and daddy take him!
He was so cute when we got close we were a little early so I told Austin to just drive around for a bit---Colby hates sitting still in the car...well we passed by the gym and Colby started kicking the seat and protesting as if to say "hey guys you just passed it". Poor thing thought we were just going to drive by and not go in! He was so excited to get there! I have to say I was too! Last week we did a makeup class and I don't like the Wednesday class as much as his normal Tuesday class. He hopped right in and went off to doing things. His main thing he accomplished today that was new was jumping on the trampoline and his feet actually left the trampoline! He was proud and so were Austin and I!
He got a little antsy towards the end because he spotted a mommy's purse with a sippy cup in it and thought he had to have it! He saw me fill his "juice" cup this morning and so "juice" was on his brain! I never let him have it until after Gymrompers. He drinks his milk on the way that is the last part of his breakfast. And I know if I gave him his juice on the way he would slug it all down and not have anything to drink after and I know he works up a thirst! He interacted with a couple kids. He still seems to have a crush on a little girl Ruby!
After Gymrompers we decided we would stop and eat Mexican before coming home! We knew this would be ok with Colby because he loves mexican! As always he loved the rice and beans and even ate part of a quesadilla. He was really good in the restaurant too! He is getting much better! Especially at lunch he is good...sometimes at night he is more cranky I think b/c he is tired. We are definitely eating out more then this time last year!
Once we came home it was naptime. Colby went down easily. He always sleeps well on Gymromper days! After naptime we played outside because Austin worked out in the yard! Today was a gorgeous day! It actually felt cool out so we enjoyed our front and back yards and also a family walk!
I am kinda sad to see Austin go back to work tomorrow but Colby and I are probably going to have a fun outting like a park or something because I don't have any errands tomorrow! Hope the weather is nice again! No pictures today---I was too busy enjoying the moment to take pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment