Thursday, April 29, 2010

Week so Far






















This week hasn't been too exciting just normal stuff going on. Colby had Gymrompers Tuesday. He did really well again. I think he only has about 4 classes left. I am kinda sad it will be ending. His teacher always carries on over him. I think several of the parents get a kick out of him too! I hope to keep in touch with some of the mommies and kids he has made a few friends (Ruby, Lola, and Aiden).






Wednesday we went to my parents house to bake a cake for Austin. He requested a German Chocolate cake. My mom makes these from scratch. I would have never been able to make it on my own. So we went over there and my mom and I made it together. I hope it turns out yummy it looked good! Colby also helped a little! He enjoyed sitting at the counter and watching. This was his first time to sit up there he looked like such a big boy! I think now my mom is going to start letting him do painting and stuff up there. Yesterday afternoon we just hung out at home. Colby and I played in the backyard with paints and cars. After dinner Austin mowed the yard so we hung out outside the whole time. It was really fun just hanging out with my 2 boys like that! I couldn't believe we were out there for like over an hour and a half. Colby enjoyed every minute. When you see the pictures though he was in a funky outfit. He had spilled half his dinner in his lap so I didn't want to mess up a cute summer outfit for an hour and while he was just going out to play anyway so I had some of his too small winter clothes sitting in a stack that haven't been put away so I grabbed a shirt and pants and that is what we ended up with haha.






Today was our usual grocery shopping day! Colby did well he got a little antsy at times but he is still very good for a 1 year old. He also flirted with lots of the women workers. He always impresses them with his charm. The deli lady even gave him a piece of turkey to munch on. He ate the whole slice! The cashier was also quite taken with him! Now we are back home just hanging out! We were outside but that ended on a bad note. I was on the phone with my mom and Colby was just being very needy and whiny. When I got off the phone I drug him inside and put him in timeout for 5 min in his bed. I hate when he gets like that. I mean like last night we were outside for over an hour and he was entertained then today on another gorgeous day he was just whiny and discontent. He's been good since the timeout though. I know he really wanted his juice but its always practice that we come in and have juice after we play outside. So now he is happily drinking his juice and watching Dragon Tales. He will soon eat lunch and nap which is exciting for mommy! Tonight Austin and I have another softball game. Its not until 7:40 though so my parents are coming over again to keep Colby like last week. The break tonight will be good for both of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment