Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunny Sunday!

Today was another busy day. Our Sundays are usually busy although this was the first "normal" Sunday for us in awhile. Lately with Easter, and our church's 75th Celebration there have been special things to go to after church. I was thankful today that Colby and I would be returning home after church to take naps.
The day began with Sunday School. It went really well. Cade joined our class again so it was just Colby and Cade. Both boys did really well. Cade really took notice of Colby and Colby really took notice of Cade. There were a few times they even tried to talk to each other. They are 10 months apart so there is a big difference in age right now but I think they will grow up to be buddies!
During church I had extended care and I got placed with the 4 year olds. This is the 2nd time I have worked with that class. I really sorta enjoy it. Because by 4 kids can talk to you and they are pretty funny. We played inside and had snack then we decided it was soo nice a day we took the 4 of them outside. They had a blast. I loved watching them do the monkey bars and swinging. It made me think what I will have to look forward to with Colby in a few short years. His teachers told me he did really well too. His class also played outside and ofcourse he loved that! He always looks happy when I pick him up too so that is encouraging!
We ate lunch at McAlister's with my parents since Austin had to work. Colby was really good and didn't fuss the entire time! Afterwards we came home and both napped. Its nice to have a quiet Sunday afternoon now! I am sure though once he gets up we will spend the rest of the time outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment