Friday, April 23, 2010

April Showers











Today has been quite a rainy, stormy day! Honestly I don't mind. We haven't had much rain lately so a day like this is welcome to me. We don't have anywhere to be either so its nice just to kick back and enjoy the rain! Colby and I both enjoyed naps. Once he woke up though I figured he would want to go outside since that is what we do everyday!




He has a cute little raincoat so I figured it had slacked off enough we could just put that on and his crocs and let him go to town! I think he really enjoyed it! I wish he had some rain boots too though! He loved splashing around and holding his little hands out and letting htem get wet! He also tried to get a rain drop on his tongue. Having a child makes me remember all the little things like this that I enjoyed. Its nice to relive simplier things when you have a kid. Sometimes its not about big and fancy things just about the small quieter things in life that are really the fun ones!Here are a few pictures of our rainy day fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment