Thursday, January 21, 2010

Aquarium Playdate











Today Colby and I went to the aquarium with my friends and his. We went with Kim and her daughter Cameron who is like 21 months and Kristie and Cade who is 8 months. We had a blast. This was Colby's first trip to the New Orleans aquarium. Whenever we first got there and went through the tunnel they were all excited. Cameron and Colby kept pointing and saying oooh whats that? It was so cute! Colby also would say "fish awww". He's so funny. I think they enjoyed seeing all the fishies. Colby also enjoyed snacking while riding around. I think his favorite parts were the tunnel and the toddler play area. He climbed to the top and loved sliding down. It was cute! This made me realize we need to have more playdates. We used to do them a lot but kinda quit for awhile. So maybe this will inspire us to get together more! It was a fun outting to get out the house and enjoy some visiting with other moms also. We stayed about an hour and a half by then the babies were all getting sleepy and hungry. Cameron brought her lunch and Cade still drinks bottles. I didn't pack one for Colby since I knew we would be home by his lunch time. He just enjoyed snacking though. The weather has also warmed up so Colby was able to wear a t-shirt for the first time in quite awhile. Now he just needs some shorts. Luckily he has a few t-shirts that are 24 months from last summer that still fit him. Looks like we need to do some spring shopping soon! Now he is in just a onesie this afternoon napping. Well I guess the rest of the day Colby and I will just hang here and not really do much. I'm sure we will take a walk though later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment