Thursday, January 28, 2010

what we've been up to the last couple of days







So not much exciting has been going on but we have had a good week. Yesterday Colby and I started the day with a trip to the Educator. I love that store! I could spend hours looking at all the fun teaching stuff. I had to go to get some things laminated for Sunday School and also to get some fun stamps to let the kids play with. I am glad I still teach Sunday School. It enables me to get my teacher "fix" as Austin would say! I put Colby in the umbrella stroller which he really isn't very fond of. I guess its not nearly as comfie as his big one. So needless to say he started getting antsy. I think he really just wanted to get down. But he's not old enough yet where I can really trust me walking around a store espeically when its just me. Now if Austin had been there too sure we probably would have just let him walk. But since I was really shopping and trying to get stuff done he had to be contained.



After our outting we came home and went on a walk. The day was pretty laid back with the exception of us having work done in our backyard. Austin got home early and brought dinner from Outback which was really yummy! Who can resist a good steak???



Today Colby and I have had another just stay at home kinda day. Its been nice after how busy last week was. Casee and baby Jax did come over for a brief walk though. It was really nice having a friend to talk to while we walk. It goes by so much faster. Again both boys did really well. Jax slept the whole time and Colby snacked and babbled to himself. They really didn't get to interact today b/c we walked then Casee had to head to work. The rest of the day I feel like I got lazy I don't know why but I am just so tired. So I haven't been nearly as productive as yesterday. Tonight I think we are just going to grab some mexican food because I am not in the mood to cook. Tomorrow we have to go to the grocery store which is good b/c we are running low on a lot!



I posted a couple pictures of Colby at his snack time yesterday! He's such a big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment