Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Lunch with Grammy, GrandDaddy, and Uncle Randall

Today we went over to my parent's house to have lunch with them and my brother. It was a nice outting for Colby and I. I think Colby was glad to get out the house but by the end he was tired and restless and ready to go home. He didn't eat as much of his lunch as I would have liked so I gave in and let him have a bottle when we got home. I just wanted him to nap well and didn't want a hungry, tired toddler later on today. I am hoping he'll sleep until 4 or so he needs it! Part of his problem at lunch is he wanted his dang pacifier and blanket. I am getting to the point where it drives me crazy sometimes. At home he is pretty good without it but I am about to the point of throwing the pacifiers all away if he doesn't leave me alone. But basically at lunch he decided he wanted those things and basically shut down as far as eating anymore. I hate when he does that he is normally such a good eater at home! Oh well guess its all fun of the toddler years! But I was glad to get home also b/c I feel like I haven't had a moment alone all day. Because we woke up I fixed breakfast for Colby, got us dressed, and headed to my parents. So I am glad to have a couple hours to myself! I am hoping Austin gets home at a decent hour tonight too. He didn't get home until 6:30 last night which made for a very long day for Colby and I. Well thats all going on now. Colby and I will probably take a walk when he wakes up from his nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment