Monday, January 25, 2010

Who Dat Superbowl
















Wow I still can't believe it that the Saints are going to the Superbowl. Its really something I never thought I would see! The closest we have ever been was in 2006 when we made it to the championship game and lost to the Bears. Its so exciting though to say we are going to the Superbowl. We watched the game last night from home and it was such an exciting game we were glued to the tv the whole night. We would pause the game when we needed to bathe and put Colby in the bed. Once they won the whole city went nuts. I can't imagine how it even was downtown because by us fireworks started going off and people were screaming and honking their horns. I swear if we wouldn't have had a sleeping 1 year old in the house I would have been doing all that too!





I think since Katrina New Orleans has changed for the better. Not only has our football team greatly improved there just seems to be more unity around here. Having a winnning football team though surely helps that! Last nights game couldn't have been more exciting. And either team I would have honestly been happy to see in the SuperBowl. I mean Brett Favre played his heart out and at times I felt sorry for him. But I am really glad to have our Saints make it to the SuperBowl for the first time ever! Its exciting also for Colby to see this history making at such a young age. I hope that maybe the Saints will be good for awhile but atleast we can tell him when he was 1 they went to the Superbowl!

No comments:

Post a Comment