Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Fabulous Fifties!

Colby with his snow hat!

Colby this time last year!







I never thought I would say living in New Orleans that 50s is warm. Usually this is our winter. So the last 2 days it has gotton out of the 30s into the 40s and 50s and its been so nice. I love cold weather but it really has been too cold lately. Although I do like the idea that we have experienced a true winter. Well anyhow the last 2 days have been great. No more cabin fever.




Yesterday Colby and I got out with my parents for a trip to Target. It was nice just to browse the store and get a few necessities. That afternoon Colby and I were able to get back to our walking which we haven't been able to do in over a week. That was nice too. We didn't even have to bundle up in a million layers. Just a light jacket!




This morning Colby and I got out and walked again. It was probably in the 40s when we walked so we bundled up a little but nothing like last week. The weather is beautiful too. So when he wakes up we are planning on playing in the backyard!




We are still all trying to get over this yuckiness that has fallen on our family. I think Colby and I are getting well just slowly. I don't really feel bad I just keep coughing and hacking and blowing my nose. He still has a slight runny nose and cough too! I am hoping the outside air though will do us some good!

No comments:

Post a Comment