Saturday, January 23, 2010

walking playdate

So this week has continued to be a busy one. Casee and Jax came over today so we could walk. We are going to try to start doing this atleast once a week for some extra excercise. Colby and I walk atleast 1 time a day anyway so it works out perfect! Both of the boys seemed to enjoy themselves. Baby Jax slept the whole time and Colby just ate his snack and took in the sights. We went about 2 miles I think. They spent a little time in the house baby Jax just looked around and probably wondered who that big boy was. I think Colby was curious about him too. He did pretty well around him he wanted to play with his toys on the carseat. A couple of times he got too close with some toys but other then that he did good. He showed off a little by being a little rough I think mostly he was showing off probably out of jealousy being another baby in the house...hmm wonder what he'll do one of these days when he has a baby brother or sister. This is why I am kinda glad we are waiting though until he is preschool age. Right now he's just so hard to keep up with on his own I can't imagine adding a baby to the mix. Plus he is just getting to where he's pretty easy as far as getting out with him so I want to enjoy this for a little while. I had fun visiting with Casee though it was good to have some mommy time. Its been quite a busy week for us but its been a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment