Sunday, January 17, 2010

My baby is a year and a half old today!! 18 Months



These are Colby a year ago at 6 months! He has sure come a long way!









My big boy now at 18 months!


So I can't believe I can now say my little baby is officially a YEAR and a HALF!! Wow! He is so big now. He's all little boy too. He is very into being rough and tough. He is one of the toughest 1 year olds I have ever seen. He falls and trips and hardly ever crys. He loves to climb and now can climb on all our furniture! He's also running full speed. He loves to play hide and seek and chase. His favorite toys are blocks and instruments. He still likes anything that makes noise. He is now in size 2t clothes and wearing a size 5 diaper. He has a very hearty appetite but eats mostly healthy things. He is addicted to the Gerber puff snacks. He has also recently started eating real oatmeal and loves it! He still loves fruits. He also has graduated to eating gummy fruit snacks and loves those too. He is eating more and more food that we eat. I had a sausage biscuit this morning and he was begging for that too. He also still loves mac n cheese.





He is still talking a lot but no real talking like sentences yet. But he loves to point out "Trucks" when we are driving somewhere. He's a sweetie and has learned to lay his head down on your shoulder and go "aww" melts my heart every time! I just can't believe he is growing up so fast! He loves church and Sunday School and has many friends there. His closest friend is Glenn Paul that is his age. They share a birthday and are about the same size so they have lots in common. He also enjoyes playing with a little girl named Ysabel. He is still taking Gymrompers classes and loves it! The climbing and excercise he gets there is wonderful! He is also getting to associate with friends there too. He still loves the outdoors and begs to go outside. I am looking forward to warmer weather when we can be out more!

No comments:

Post a Comment