Thursday, March 11, 2010

All Boy!











So today Colby and I met my parents at the park. I think this may become our Thursday thing. We went back to the park in Algiers. Well ofcourse today everything was wet and there were puddles everywhere b/c of all the rain we had last night. Well what did he find the most interest in? The puddles!! We tried to keep him out of them at first but then I gave in...I mean what fun is being a kid if you can't play in puddles?!? I just wish he had a pair of galoshes (sp?) that he could really stomp and have fun. He has a rain coat though.




He had a blast between sliding and stomping in puddles. I love that he is such a little boy! I know I will have so much laundry now that he is getting bigger and loves the outdoors. I already feel like he goes through so many more clothes then he did this time last year. I used to only have to wash his jeans/shorts after like 2 or 3 wearings now I have to wash them every day b/c they usually have mud or something on them! Well needless to say though we had a blast at the park! Its really feeling like spring here its been in the 70s the last 2 days so we have been able to pull out Colby's shorts and t-shirts!! So glad I did buy some early!

No comments:

Post a Comment