Friday, March 26, 2010

Morning at the Park and the Sniffles

Today we are having another great spring day. Its actually a little cool though not getting out the 60s today. Well I haven't had time to bring Colby to the park this week so today since we didn't have anything else planned I figured it would be a good day to go. We even invited my parents to join us. So we headed to Mel Ott park we haven't been there in a while. When I pulled up I saw like 20-30 school kids running around. So that wouldn't work so we went to Terrytown playground. We had never gone there to play but since it was so close I figured we would try it. Well wouldn't you know when we got there there were school kids on that playground too?? Well we decided to just let Colby play on the baseball fields. He had a blast running on the bleachers and in the dugouts. He also liked running through the clover on the fields. Finally the kids left so we took Colby to the playground part. He had a blast...turns out its really nice so we'll have to take him there more often! We stayed out there for like an hour. It was so fun to watch him have fun and enjoy the beautiful weather. I love going to parks with him its great free entertainment for him.
All today though I have noticed he has been sneezing a lot and also has begun a runny nose! I am just praying its just allergies with all the springtime flowers and weeds coming up! I don't know if I can handle another sick week. Luckily though colds never seem to phase him much so if that is what it is I guess we can live through it. I just really feel like since October we have been through it with him. He was never sick as a baby and since the fall I feel like every month he has something. I know we are fortunate though b/c none of it has been major its just more of a pain then anything! So I am just praying its nothing big and he will still feel good. He was in such a good mood yesterday and so far today!

No comments:

Post a Comment