Wednesday, March 3, 2010

boys and mud!

So what is it with boys and mud? My little boy has found the mud 2 days in a row? I really don't like him dirty but I feel like I can loosen up enough to let him play in it but these last 2 days have just been at bad times. Yesterday we went outside before Gymrompers. He was begging to go out so I said why not we'll just walk around the front for a bit? Well sure enough I looked at him and his shoes were caked with mud. So I had to take his shoes get him inside clean off the shoes and in the process got mud all over me!

Today we had to go grocery shopping well all day before and after he has been begging to play in the back. Well I knew the back would be muddy b/c we just got a ton of rain Monday. I gave in though thinking what would it hurt and let him go out there. Well sure enough after like 5 minutes he fell down in the mud. He was literally covered in head to toe. I probably should have just let him go ahead and enjoy it but I had too many other things to do to completely strip him and bathe him. So he got really upset because I made him go in we had to strip his shoes and his pants before we even got in the house. Then I had to bring him to the bathroom and make him wash his hands. Whewww what a time!

Well its another sunny day today so we will probably play outside guess we will see if he manages to find mud again or not ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment