Thursday, March 18, 2010

Beautiful Weather

Well today the weather is just gorgeous! Its cool outside and blue skies! I love the spring weather we have been blessed with this year! So today Colby and I headed to the park. I think this is going to be a our new Thursday tradition. I am going to try to make every Thursday a mommy/son special outting. Our weeks seem to fill up so fast with Austin usually off on Mondays, Tuesdays Gymrompers, Wednesday grocery, and Sundays are church that really only leaves a few days in there where we have nothing going on. So my new thing has been taking him to a park on Thursdays.
We enjoyed our outting today its fun to get out just me and him now that he is getting older. I hope to take him to the zoo soon just mommy and Colby too! But anyways there was only one other mom and little boy there today. I was suprised since the weather was so nice. They didn't even stay that long either. Colby enjoyed playing we stayed for about an hour. Afterwards we came home and enjoyed our backyard too. Colby wasn't ready to come in yet! I'm sure late this afternoon after his nap we will talk our usual afternoon walk and play outside then too! No pictures yet today I should have taken some at the park but oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment