Sunday, March 21, 2010

SUNDAY!











Today has been a great day! I love Sundays! It was a very busy day for me! I feel like I worked all day but thats ok I still had fun!




In Sunday School today it was just me and we had Colby and Broc. Both boys did really well though so it wasn't really a big deal that it was just me! Sometimes I almost think they do better with just one adult. We played, colored, sang songs, read books, and had snack time! During church I had extended care. I worked with the 4 year olds. I really enjoyed myself. It had been awhile since I had been with that age I am usually in the toddler room. I forgot how cute and funny 4 year olds are! It will be interesting when Colby is that age to see his personality really come out! There were 5 kids in there and they were good the whole time. They had snack, played, we had story time and games, then worked a puzzle.




After church we went to McAlister's with our friends Josh and Laura. My parents brought Colby home. We wanted a chance to enjoy our food and visit with friends. It was nice to sit back and not have to worry about keeping a toddler happy! After we came home we had the goal of cleaning out our guestroom closet. It was horrible! I don't think we had ever organized it since we moved it we basically through stuff in there. After going through it all we came out with like 4 huge garbage bags of old clothes to give away. I have held on to clothes for several years thinking one day I will wear it again but I went with the theory if I haven't worn it in over a year it was going! It was kinda depressing but oh well I mean after you have a baby there isn't much hope that I will fit in those highschool/early college year clothes anyway! So we felt accomplished afterwards! Then we took naps! I think I slept for an hour and a half. It felt soo good though to just crazh like that on the couch! After I woke I went and picked up Colby. My parents said he was really good today. Glad to hear that! Our night has been short but good we just cooked breakfast foods and have hung out trying to get the house in order for the week! Colby discovered his love for fried eggs sunny side up style! He ate almost my whole plate! I guess now I know what I can cook him for breakfast sometimes! So that's all today it was a busy but fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment