Saturday, March 13, 2010

Update on the Great Bug!!!

So far today I think Colby and I are getting better...still not 100% but better. We have both been able to hold down food and no more puking for us. Its just the other that's still sticking around! He doesn't seemed to be bothered much though he's still playing like usual. He also took a long nap this afternoon which let Austin and I rest too.
So far Austin doesn't have "it" just yet but he does say he feels a little iffy. This could be b/c he's coming down with or just being around it might make him feel sick too that's how I am. I think our plan is to just hang low the rest of the day and probably go ahead and skip church also so we don't get anyone else sick. Plus with the time change it wouldn't be fun waking up an hour earlier either. So just keep praying for us that we are all 3 well by Monday! Austin is off Monday and Tuesday so I am just praying the weather is still nice and we are able to enjoy it! Its been killing me today that its soo pretty outside but we can't really do much!

No comments:

Post a Comment